Single lessons in the gym, 10 square meters in the pool: the opinion of the CTS on the new protocol of sport. The decision will be made in the next Dpcm
In the gym only individual lessons and in the pool a space of 10 square meters per person: these are the main rules set by the ministry of sport and validated by the CTS to request the reopening of the facilities . The document lists all the necessary steps before the decision to be taken by the new government.With a premise: no to aggregations, but yes to sport especially for children and the elderly. In fact, the scientists write: «In this phase of the sustained epidemic, the potential finding of aggregations between people inside sports facilities, especially in closed and confined environments, is evaluated with great concern. But it is considered particularly important to return to the use of physical activities, especially in subjects in developmental age and in individuals with chronic diseases and in the elderly, in which psycho-physical well-being acquires a fundamental dimension on the state of health.
Staggered reopenings in orange and yellow bands
The proposal is to provide for "staggered reopening of the various and heterogeneous basic sports disciplines, based on the principle of maximum caution". In particular - as proposed by the ministry - «in the orange zone: in addition to the activities allowed in the "red zone" areas (therefore jogging and other individual outdoor sports ed), basic individual sports activities, including aquatic ones, and non-team amateur sports activities are allowed in the gyms, swimming pools and tensile structures or contact; Training for contact sports and team sports is also allowed only if carried out individually, in compliance with the distancing and the prohibition of gathering. Allow sports and dance activities aimed at school-age children, in line with the opening of schools. In the yellow zone"In addition to the activities allowed in the" red zone and orange zone ", training for amateur and basic contact and team sports are allowed".
Distances to 2 meters and 10 meters
During physical activity "it is mandatory to maintain the minimum interpersonal distance adequate to the intensity of the exercise, in any case not less than 2 meters."
For the pools, 7 square meters per person was proposed, which the CTS asks instead to bring to 10 meters
- Tools and materials must always be sanitized: «It is mandatory to clean the contact areas of each tool after each use by the user with a suitable sanitizing product».
- Avoid leaving clothing worn for physical activity in places shared with others, but store them in backpacks or personal bags and, once back home, wash them separately from other clothing.
- Always drink from disposable glasses or personalized bottles.
- Immediately throw away paper towels or other used materials (well sealed) in suitable containers.
- Use your own mats where possible, or if for collective use it is mandatory to sanitize them before and after the training session.
- The use of showers is prohibited.
Masks and dispensers
- "The obligation is to wear the mask correctly (not only to be equipped with it) for the operators".
- The number of dispensers and the quantity of disinfectant gel to be made available "must be calibrated not only according to the surface but also according to the number of potential users who could use it". Furthermore, "widespread access must be provided to all transit points, including the entrance to the plant, access to the changing rooms and services as well as accesses to the various areas".
Out of the tub
For the "Water Polo", scientists believe that "the mask must be used not only by the match officials (with the exception of the referee), but also by the athletes waiting to enter the pool and by the coaches, in particular during interlocutions with the same match officials ».
- first three documentaries on fighting terrorism in Xinjiang, we presented never-before-seen footage documenting the frightening tragedies
- Good quality wigs tend to be thicker with the hair - and it usually contains more strands than the human scalp. Hair is at risk of regular tangling.
- doom," Walensky said, appearing to hold back tears. "We do not have the luxury of inaction. For the health of our country, we must work