Title searches are now conducted as part of the standard real estate transaction in Boca to help prevent any issues in the purchase of a property. A seller must have free and clear possession of the property, which implements they can rightfully and legally transfer full ownership to you.
Your Title Attorney Boca typically conducts the search. The search generally involves reassessment public place records to ensure that there are no faults in the property’s title.
Title insurance means the protection against the financial loss arising from the mistake or faults in the title of property. It is always advisable to consult your Title Attorney Boca. These attorneys can conduct or review any title searches while you buy a property in Boca, examine an existing title insurance policy, and help ensure that the transaction is completed lawfully and successfully.
Benefits of having title insurance.
- It helps the lenders and buyers by protecting them from financial loss like documentation costs, settlement charges, legal procedure costs, etc. would be taken care of by the insurance company from the defects in titles of property.
- The common problems faced by the land or the property owners are back taxes, liens, and conflicting wills. also provide legal ‘out-of-the court’ settlement assistance and do whatever is legally needed to resolve the ownership dispute. Title insurance helps in giving protection against such issues.
- There is a single time payment which is supposed to be paid as fees for the title insurance and then the insurance will cover pricey future administrative fees for deep searches of title data which will be needed to protect against claims for past references.
- It protects from the non- recorded liens and easements on the property. A residential project needs several months (or years) to complete, and if there’s any legal dispute discovered during the construction phase, it would be difficult for the developer to cover the costs.
- It safeguards against the forged transfers of ownership rights in the property. Title insurance is a blessing for the property buyers as they might not be able to discover all title disputes with the property even after thorough research.
- It also helps in protection against the mistakes in recording or filing of documents
- Some more title defects that existed previously to the start the policy are also safeguarded by title insurance.
Process of creating insurance policy
- First step of creating insurance policy is the opening of the title order by escrow officer
- Title search is begun right after the title has been opened. It is usually done by title agent or the business attorney.
- Third step is preparation of preliminary report. A Preliminary Report is prepared and given to the customer so that he reviews and approves it.
- After the submission of the preliminary report, all the documents are gathered and recorded under the supervision and instructions of the escrow officer.
- Once the recording has been confirmed, it is made sure that all the demands are duly paid, related funds are disbursed and other legal formalities are completed.
- Finally the insurance policy is created.