Kayaking is one of the most popular water sports or recreational activities that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. This can be attributed to a number of benefits that this recreational activity provides.
In fact, if you ask any kayaking enthusiast, amateur, or professional, they will all agree that paddling through the water currents in a kayak is full of benefits. For example, kayaking not only takes away all the worries of everyday life but also offers many health benefits.
Here are five benefits of kayaking that will inspire you to take up the adventure and make it your hobby or even your profession. Take a look at:
1. A great stress buster: There's no doubt that kayaking takes all the stress out of your mind. As you glide across the water, you feel like you're having a conversation with nature. This activity is nothing short of therapy and helps you relax your mind and calm down instantly. The repetitive motion of the paddle gives you a sense of rhythm and is similar to meditation.
2. Mixing exercise and excursion: As you all know, kayaking is a recreational activity. However, when you use kayak paddles and make your way through various bodies of water, it is no less than a physical exercise for you. Thus, you end up shedding pounds without even making conscious efforts in this direction. And because it's a low-impact activity, there's no risk of excessive wear and tear on your muscles or joints. Compare this to monotonous gym workouts and you'll understand why people prefer kayaking at all costs!
3. Improve your endurance: Kayaking on a regular basis improves your endurance like never before. To do this, you don't have to paddle for miles at a time, but opt for short sessions each day and constantly work to increase the duration, step by step. At the same time, this activity will improve your overall fitness. This brings us to the next point.
4. Tone your entire body: It is a misconception that kayaking is an activity that is primarily aimed at exercising the upper torso, i.e. arms, shoulders and chest. Instead, it helps you opt for a full-body workout, including your abs, thighs, and buttocks. This is because every muscle in your body is used to control and maneuver the kayak. What you need to keep in mind is to buy the perfect kayaking accessories, such as paddles, clothing, and a helmet, and you'll be good to go.
5. Helps with weight loss: Kayaking allows you to naturally burn hundreds of calories per hour. For example, you can burn up to 400 calories per hour, which is a good number! The best part is that since it is an interesting and relaxing activity (see points mentioned above), you won't feel tired or tense even after spending several hours in the water. In fact, the more time you spend in the water, the more calories you'll tend to burn. Simple!
- The trendy particular kitchen has become a mainstream expansion inside metropolitan Indian homes since it is tweaked according to the necessities
- 1Z0-053: Oracle Database 11g: Administration II is the second of two exams in the track for certification as an Oracle 11G Database Administrator Certified Prof
- Mortal Kombat will be released on HBO Max and in theaters on April 16, 2021. Meet the Cast of the Mortal Kombat Reboot Movie HD Free Online
- Microsoft Great Plains 8.5 is scheduled to be released in the second quarter of 2005. It is usual practice when you here announcements and then you are notified