There are 2 commonly used types of fire extinguishers on the market, including CO2 fire extinguishers and powder fire extinguishers (powder fire extinguishers have 2 types of powder: BC and ABC).
- How to quickly distinguish these 2 types of fire extinguishers is based on the characteristics of the extinguisher. Powder fire extinguishers have pressure gauges, and CO2 fire extinguishers do not have pressure gauges.
It can be based on the parameters recorded on the extinguisher for quick distinction, the powder tank will have the symbols MFZ, MFZL or BC, ABC, and the CO2 extinguisher will have the symbol MT or CO2.
Structure, characteristics and use and how to use the fire extinguisher:
Powder fire extinguisher:
A. Characteristics of fire extinguisher:
BC powder fire extinguisher 8kg, 1kg, 2kg ... is an internal fire extinguisher containing N2 gas as a thrust to spray powder to extinguish the fire. Depending on the type of fire extinguisher, it is possible to extinguish the fires of solids, liquids, flammable gases, electrical fires and newly arising electrical equipment. Fire extinguishing powder is non-toxic, non-conductive, highly efficient; operation using a simple simple, easy to check, used to extinguish small and newly emerging fires.
The letters A, B, C on the tank indicate the fire extinguishing ability of the extinguisher to different fires. Specifically:
+ A: Cure solid fires such as wood, cotton, fabric, fiber ...
+ B: Cure liquid fires such as gasoline, alcohol, alcohol ...
+ C: Cure gas fires such as: gas (liquefied gas), ...
The numbers 2, 4, 8 represent the weight of the powder loaded in the jar, in kilograms.
For example: Fire extinguisher with the symbol MFZL2 on it has ABC written as a fire extinguisher that can be used to extinguish most fires, flammable solids, liquids, gases ...
* For portable type: In case of fire, carry the battery pack to the nearest fire location. Shake the bottle for 3-4 times to make fresh dough, pull the lead clamp, choose the wind direction that directs the speaker to spray on the fire base. Keep the flask at a distance of 1.5 m depending on the type of tank, squeeze the valve to let the extinguishant spray out, when the gas is weak bình chữa cháy, approach and bring the spray speaker back and forth to completely extinguish the fire.
B. Features of CO2 fire extinguisher:
- 3kg, 5kg CO2 fire extinguisher is a portable fire extinguisher containing CO2-790C compressed with high pressure, used to extinguish small newly emerging fires: Solid, liquid and signal fires high results for electrical equipment fires, fires in closed rooms, cellars. Usage and simple operation, convenient and effective. The same use is for 24kg fire extinguishers.
c) Usage and fire fighting principles:
When a fire occurs, take the CO2 bottle to approach the fire, with one hand holding the spray speaker directed at the base of the fire for at least 0.5m and the other hand opening the valve. When the valve is opened, due to the difference in pressure, the liquid CO2 in the tank escapes lăng phun through the system of diving pipes and the spray speaker turns into a form of carbon dioxide, cold to -790C. When sprayed into a fire, CO2 has the effect of diluting the concentration of the combustion gas mixture, at the same time cooling the burning area, leading to elimination of the fire.
Website : https://phukienthepdaian.com/
- Prepare yourself with the best and updated CloudBees CJE dumps pdf created by QualityDumps and easily be triumphant in your CJE exam
- Prior to deciding to start out searching at San Jose elementary educational institutions in your tiny one particular, it may possibly
- Questo telefono ha il vantaggio del settore dello schermo, che supporta frequenze di aggiornamento fino a 90 Hz. Denominata Neo-Display a 90 Hz
- Lots of young people which have entered significant college have inadequate superior university analyze capabilities. Why is this?