1. The freedom to get wherever you want, whenever you want, and with whoever you want.
2. You can fully enjoy nature. You can visit unique places, in the middle of nature, far from civilization, where the infrastructure of accommodation is not developed. Imagine waking up in the morning with all the mountains in front of you, with the whisper of the river next to you, in the hum of birds, or opening the window and catching the sunrise over the sea, hearing the waves breaking on the shore…
3. You travel with the whole family, including pets, in comfortable conditions. You can give your family unforgettable moments. Children will run free and will have the opportunity to learn as many of the secrets of nature. Far from everyday stress and the modern world, your family will be different, much happier, calmer, energetic, and united. Kids love this holiday; they will definitely forget about tablets and phones!
The happiest member of your family will be the puppy. It's the only way you can take him everywhere with you, and you won't have to leave him at boarding houses, friends, relatives, where you never know what will happen to him.
There is no well way to travel so close to nature with almost the same comfort as home. Through the latest technology, the motorhome recreates in miniature your house, with a living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen.
4. You can take everything you want in your luggage. You can easily combine visiting unique places with your favorite sports and activities. You have sufficient space to store: your bikes, kites, surfboard, snowboard, kayak, rafting boat, tent, etc.
5. You can enjoy peace without interacting with a lot of people.
6. You can cook anything you want when you don't want to eat at a restaurant.
7. The value for money of a caravan holiday is very good from our point of view, especially if you are a large family of 4-5 people! In addition, you can cook yourself; you can visit a multitude of places, you no longer have to watch the cheapest low-cost airline tickets with high risks, you avoid plane delays, etc. But at the moment, it has not been cheaper than a boarding house, considering the cost of a caravan vs. the cost of building a room in a boarding house 😊… I was joking. Holidays with the Motorhome are about experience, not about being cheaper.
8. You can travel with your whole family to several countries, thus being able to visit as many objectives as possible in one vacation. However, by plane, the cost is very high, and the area is limited.
9. You can watch the sun or clouds with snow; you can always reconfigure your route depending on the weather conditions.
10. If you get to a place and it is not what you wanted, you get behind the wheel and go to the next without arguing with anyone, without the need for money back, to look for accommodation with a suitcase in hand on the road, etc.
1. Sometimes, you do not have the same mobility as with your personal car to visit the area you arrived in. But of course, there are solutions: bicycles, public transport, renting a car, and others. To rent a car in Karachi, contact Carlay Car Rental. It is a well-known company in Pakistan.
2. Being a big and quite heavy car you can't get on any road. You cannot enter the narrow roads, with large level differences, with potholes, sandy, etc. Our recommendation is to inform you in advance about the condition of the roads and the camping areas.
3. In old cities with narrow streets it is not advisable to enter, it is best to look for a parking lot on the outskirts. We are looking for large parking lots where you can easily maneuver the Motorhome - information can be easily found on the applications used by those who travel with Motorhome.
4. If you do not organize or inform yourself about the places you want to go to, you can easily end up spending more money than you initially estimated. There may be tolls, high camping costs, fines, etc.
5. If you don't know those you travel with well enough, after a vacation with the Motorhome, you may never want to see each other again. In order to live in a confined space, it is necessary for everyone to be equally involved and to be responsible.
- D&D game Solasta: Crown of the Magister will exit Early Access with its next update Its almost ready to level-up and hit 1.0.
- A lawmaker with German Chancellor Angela Merkels party has died after collapsing on a plane during a flight home to Germany.
- PC, PS5, and Xbox gamers rejoice, the first HDMI 2.1 gaming monitor is finally launching in May At long last, Asus is set to ship