These tips to take care of your eyes will help you take care of one of your most important senses. Remember that you need to pay attention to your visual health : in addition to checking your eyesight periodically with a specialist, good habits are also important. You can start putting them into practice with these 12 tips to take care of your eyes:
1. Go for a check-up at least once a year
You use your eyes every day, many hours ... don't you think they deserve a few minutes of "fine-tuning" each year? Choose a fixed date to do it and you will not forget it.
2. Enjoy the outdoors and sunlight whenever you can
It is proven that the hours spent outdoors are associated with a lower incidence of myopia . This article discusses this finding in depth.
3. Watch your diet
This advice is valid for your whole body, but for your eyes, foods rich in vitamins A, B6 and C are especially recommended . Include them in your diet. Do not miss this article about the foods that take care of your eyes.
4. Rest your eyes regularly
Whether you study or work or "you've seen everything in life", your eyes need to stop and recover from their effort: close them 20 seconds every hour . You will see…
5. Try to always carry artificial tears with you
Especially if you don't have a pharmacy on hand. They help you with dryness, itching or that annoying burning sensation. Be careful: they are not eye drops.
6. Use approved sunglasses
Make sure your sunglasses have an EU guarantee, protect from UVA and UV rays , and cover your eyes well. And choose the color of the crystals well, it is very important.
7. Read in natural light whenever you can
It is the best for reading, it does not force or tire your eyes . Some tricks to take advantage of it: if you are right-handed, read with the light entering over the left shoulder and if you are left-handed, the opposite. Be careful with reflections.
8. Put a good distance between your eyes and any screen (television, computer ...)
Even if you can't live without them, keep your distance . Television: at least twice the width of your receiver. Computer / Tablet: 40 cm minimum and 30 if it is touch. Mobile: 30 cm.
9. Try to take a break from mascara and makeup sometime
According to a recent survey, 25% of women have suffered eye problems (irritation, conjunctivitis, itching, etc.) due to makeup. Your eyes deserve a break. Learn a few tricks in this article .
10. If you wear contact lenses, make proper use of them
Wash and dry your hands thoroughly if you are going to touch eyes or contact lenses. Don't rub your eyes. Follow your contact lens hygiene routine . And never use them longer than directed.
11. Take care of the vision of the little ones
It can be started before the age of 4, to detect possible problems early. Between 3 and 8 years the visual system develops, an annual review is ideal. This is a very important topic, learn more about children's visual health here.
12. If you feel any discomfort in your eyes, go to the ophthalmologist
They are a "staple" part of your body. Don't let it. Normally it will be something temporary, but going to the Eyecare Specialists will always give you certainty or solutions.
- lawmakers around the country are already taking a stand against the idea. GOP senators in Pennsylvania are drawing up legislation that would
- it is exhibiting mercy, permit him get it done cheerfully. Salesforce PDI Dumps (Romans Salesforce Platform Developer I Platform Developer I Exam twelve