6 Brawlers Beat Blaydes Hajar Lewis at UFC Vegas 19
Curtis Blaydes vs Derrick Lewis hot battle will be presented at the UFC this weekend. At least six of the eight UFC fighters favor Blaydes more than Lewis.
Blaydes vs Lewis is the main battle at UFC Vegas 19, Sunday (21/2). This is the second reschedule after the plan was canceled in November last year because Blaydes was hit by Covid-19.
Reported by BJPENN, his party voted on a number of professional UFC fighters. In the voting, Blaydes is more favored than The Black Beast.
In the voting, BJPENN received predictions from the fighters who chose Blaydes. They said, Blaydes will win through wrestling battles.
The fighters who won the Blaydes:
1. Drakkar Klose (light class): I think Blaydes will keep bringing Lewis down again and again.
2. Kyle Nelson (light class): If Curtis Blaydes was not caught early, he would have been able to beat Derrick Lewis. Blaydes wrestling would be too good and he would beat Lewis early.
3. Alexander Hernandez (light class): I would like Curtis Blaydes. I don't think Derrick Lewis will be able to hold back once the Blaydes make him fall, after that he will have a hard time getting up.
4. Dustin Jacoby (light heavyweight): You can never beat Derrick Lewis, but the Blaydes are good enough to beat him and win by jury decision or TKO or submission.
5. Casey Kenney (bantam class): I would vote for Curtis Blaydes. His wrestling was too good and I don't think Lewis would be able to hold it.
6. Tim Elliott (flyweight): I'll go for Blaydes, the wrestling will be the difference maker.
1. Randy Brown (welterweight): I would like Derrick Lewis. I think he can finish the fight by landing his hard punches.
2. Cody Stamann (bantam class): Derrick Lewis. I think he can keep the takedown because he has better grappling and will eventually land a knockout hit.
Naomi Osaka Champion Australia Open 2021
Japanese tennis player Naomi Osaka wins the Australian Open in 2021 after winning in straight sets over Jennifer Brady 6-4 6-3 at the Rod Laver Arena, Saturday (20/2).
This title is Naomi's second in the Australian Open after previously winning in 2019. In total, the American-born tennis player has collected 4 grand slam titles, with the other two won at the 2018 and 2020 US Open.
In the final of the 2021 Australia Open, Naomi Osaka barely got any significant obstacles from Brady, who was seeded 22nd.
In the first set, the seed 3 aces three times with one double fault. In the first game in the first set, Naomi immediately won 1-0 without giving points to Brady.
Brady equalized in the second game through a fierce battle. However, Naomi got back up with a 3-1 lead away.
Brady tried to give resistance in the next two games by equalizing the score to 3-3. Brady also didn't give Naomi a far lead after the score drew 4-4 in the eighth game. However, with her experience Naomi was able to lock the win to 6-4 in the first set.
Naomi's performance in the second set was different from the first set. In the deciding set for Naomi, the 23-year-old went straight up 4-0. Brady tries to reduce the distance to 2-4.
Naomi increased the lead to 5-2, which Brady then replied with a score of 3-5. Like the first game in the first set, Naomi beat Brady in the deciding game without giving her opponent any points while locking a 6-3 victory in the second set.
The win over Jennifer Brady is Naomi's 22nd in her participation at the Australian Open since 2015, with four more matches resulting in defeats.
Meanwhile, in the final of the 2021 Australia Open, the men's first seed Novak Djokovic met Russian 4th seed Daniil Medvedev on Sunday (21/2).
Happy Koeman See Pique and Griezmann Fight
Barcelona coach Ronald Koeman is happy to see two of his players, defender Gerard Pique and striker Antoine Griezmann making a scene.
Pique and Griezmann reportedly fought when Barcelona were beaten by Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) 1-4 in the first leg of the Champions League last 16 at Camp Nou, in the middle of last week.
However, Ronald Koeman does not mind that his two best players make a fuss in the middle of the field in important matches.
During the match, there were a lot of emotions. There are things that cannot be accepted. It feels good to have people who react and are not happy. You will not ask for help, "said Koeman quoted from Marca.
"During the match it doesn't matter if these things happen, I like it. Then you have to talk and hang out. You have to try your best to win the game. I don't like them to be quiet," Koeman added.
The bad incident between Pique and Griezmann occurred when the scores drew 1-1 in the first half. Griezmann and Pique are involved in a debate about playing tactics.
When the position was still evenly strong, Pique shouted at Griezmann to hold the ball longer and demonstrate possession to lower the tempo of the game.
At the incident that occurred in the 39th minute, Pique not only shouted, but also shouted with harsh words. Griezmann did not accept this and scolded Pique back. Pique responded again to Griezmann's response.
The commotion between the two players seems to be the beginning of disaster for Barcelona at home. Blaugrana's game was getting more and more devastated until finally losing 1-4.
The defeat was a loss for Lionel Messi and his friends, because they had to fight extra hard in the second leg at home to PSG in order to qualify for the Champions League quarter-finals.
- Gareth Bale scored a stunning hat-trick as Tottenham kept themselves in the Champions League qualification race with a 4-0 win