We encounter math problems all the time whether as a kid, as a student, as a housewife, as a professional or as a businessman. All of us, whatever our age, gender or status in life are besieged with mathematical problems all the time. How to solve these easy math problems?
Help your kids solve easy math problems look at thiswith fun math activities. You can help your kids have fun and still be able to solve easy math problems
Well, there are times that even if we pound our heads or rack our brains the solution does not present itself. When you are stumped or plainly just puzzled with your math problem, you need to ask yourself these questions:
List all the given information and details that you can get from your math problem.
Highlight the key words you find in your math problem, such as increase by, decrease by, less than, greater than, etc.
Look out for an assortment of units of measures such as kilograms, pounds, meters, miles, inches, centimeters, etc.
Translate the problem into mathematical expressions if possible.
Read into the problem and determine what answers you are to look for.
Again, highlight the key words that usually denote totals or goals such as product of, sum of, difference from, etc.
Be sure to check the smallest details or requirements.
Translate the requirements into mathematical expressions if possible.
Go back and check the details and information that you have.
Find out if your facts and information will bring you closer to the answers that you need.
To make things clearer, you can:
1. Create a diagram of the problem
2. Look for patterns in the problem
3. Create a list or chart if needed
4. Create scenarios, the more situations you create the better because you can look for the common factors
5. Do trial and error by working backwards
5. Try to simplify the problem to make it clearer
Do things step-by-step so as not to mix-up the procedures
4. Were my steps sensible or fitting after I got an answer?
Check if your answer/s fits the requirements of your problem.
Validate if your answer really adds up
Try to work backwards to confirm your results
If there is another solution then try that solution to validate your answer
Check if you have made the right conversions and if the units of measure you used are correct.
Georg Cantor said that, "In mathematics, the art of proposing a question must be held of higher value than solving it." This is precisely what we try to do when we pose these four questions whenever we are stumped by a math problem, whether it is easy or hard, because we are giving these questions the higher value thus we eventually get the solution or solutions to the problem.
Georg Cantor said that, "In mathematics, the art of proposing a question must be held of higher value than solving it." This is precisely what we try to do when we pose these four questions whenever we are stumped by a math problem, whether it is easy or hard, because we are giving these questions the higher value thus we eventually get the solution or solutions to the problem
- Marketing automation is one of the great processes that help businesses not only to automate their repetitive marketing tasks.On earth with the promotion class.
- From our professional to personal routine, many gadgets are always required handy to keep up with all sorts of tasks.Educating is one of the few professions the
- harder to make a deal and convince someone you deserve a better price on a vehicle if you are draped in expensive clothing. While you want to appear neat an ct