Do you have a small business? Want it to get 8a certified? Obtaining 8a certification is not an easy affair. It's a complicated and time-consuming process and you need to take 8a certification assistance from professional business consultants for obtaining the certification.
There are many applicants who think the 8 a certification process to be an easy one; as a result of which they do not take the help of professionals while making the application. What's the consequence they face? Rejection! Yes, their applications get rejected by the United States Small Business Administration. The SBA follows a very rigorous process while reviewing the applications. Although it's primary motto is to help the small businesses grow, at the time of the reviewing and evaluating the application it is very strict. It doesn't know any applicant at the time of the reviewing process.
The Small Business Administration checks the business owner's personal background, social background, financial background and a lot of things. It checks the following things:
• whether the business is small in the first place. The SBA has defined a small business. So, it analyses whether the business is small as per their regulations.
• whether the owner of the business is socially and economically disadvantaged. This means the person must belong to a presumed group or should prove that he/she has been deprived by the Americans in their society. As far as his/her economic status is concerned, he/she should not have more than $250k of personal net worth.
• whether the majority portion of the small business is owned and controlled by disadvantaged individuals. This means, even if the disadvantaged individual has a 51% ownership in the business, it will act as a positive sign for getting the 8 a certification.
• whether the business has been in operation for a minimum of two years.
• whether the entrepreneur has a good character. This means, the owner should not have any police records.
It looks into every aspect of the individual to make sure it is certifying the right company. For an applicant to know all the details that pertains to approval of the certification is not easy. Only a professional who has been advising people on 8 a certification for years will be able to guide you all through the process. It is actually not possible for an applicant to have a thorough knowledge on all the aspects of SBA 8a like their regulations, the requirements for the certification, the eligibility pitfalls etc. So, if any applicant thinks that he/she can manage to get his/her business 8a certified without taking the help of 8a consultants, they will be making a big mistake.
Without an expert's help, making your business 8a certified will take hundreds of hours and as a result there will be a delay in obtaining your certification. You might even lose the chance of getting success in business while trying to tackle this job alone.
The 8a certifications consultants are experts in this field and they exactly know what needs to be done so that you get the certification. So, if you hire a consultant for your purpose, you can be sure you will be able to get your company 8a certified and not only that with their help you will be able to win federal contracts as well.
- Buying a new laptop is a not an easy adventure since there are a vast variety of laptops in the market.The 2009 Countrywide Analysis of Instructional Progress .
- When studying for a major exam, it is important to look for every tool or asset that could benefit you on the day of the test. Most exams from vendors such as C