Custom packaging boxes with logo helps brands market their products in a unique and very enticing manner. Using bold or sometimes minimal color palette; distinctive packaging themes and limited editions of product packages also add to it. Though such personalization of products can be a bit expensive however worth the investment made. As it can bring new customers to the business as well as helps develop the brand reputation and customer loyalty in the market.
So, if you are opting for customized packaging options for your products; here are 6 tips to efficiently use printing space on the boxes.
1. Use catchy texts and designs.
Always use catchy texts/phrases and designs for the branding of your product and highlight them specifically in the printing procedure. So that your product can represent its worth itself.
2. Make use of the top part.
When a customer receives your product, it’s an obvious thing that the top side would be noticed first. So, it makes sense to be more creative and thoughtful when printing anything on this part of the packaging. There’s no other way around it; the top side of your packaging is not only the ice-breaker but also the welcoming element of your box. Therefore, as a retailer, you should also understand the importance and the value it holds from the point of selling. So that your product can represent its worth itself
3. Include all of your company’s contact details.
Always print all of the company’s relevant contact information especially its social media handles at any side of the box. So that in case someone wants to get updates on your new products, it can be done easily and efficiently.
4. Avoid printing anything over corners.
Moving your logo or other important graphics to be printed over the corner is by far not the best idea for two main reasons;
• It diminishes the chance of your customer noticing the logo as the first thing.
• Your logo would lose all of its design worth.
Therefore, for any type of written text, a corner might be a feasible option but for logos or graphics, it’s a big no but such an approach can’t be true in all cases i.e., sometimes printing over corners may also be required depending on the product branding needs.
5. Make your logo stand out.
As said earlier, the brand’s logo must be printed separately such that it stands out in the whole design. That’s the only way your customer would notice it.
6. Mention the details of contents present inside.
You must mention all the contents present inside, on the packaged box of your product. For example, the ingredients used for manufacturing, safety precautions, steps to follow, etc. So that the customer can get the right information easily and effortlessly making the customer experience even more simplified.
These are some of the basic tips that might help you efficiently use the printing space on your boxes.
- Teaching methods and applications can vary depending on the school that you have chosen. There are those that give emphasis on service
- This message merits conveying in our souls and psyches to gauge against the shameful words and demonstrations of upsetting occasions.
- Diversified skills and Art forms. Many of the handicrafts of India are from very remote villages where one can find skill full artisans at work
- Need to achieve significant growth in the IT industry? Passing the Oracle Cloud is easy. For 1Z0-1063-20 exam questions, ValidQuestions