DreamPirates DreamPirates

Monster Hunter Rise: Kestodon Location & Its Materials

Author : zellarinehart115
Publish Date : 2021-04-19 08:46:49
Monster Hunter Rise: Kestodon Location & Its Materials

Most players will dedicate the majority of their time in Monster Hunter Rise pursuing large monsters. However, there are several instances when they will be required to hunt the smaller fauna of the region.

The Kestodon is one of these small monsters whose parts are required for the creation of numerous weapon and armor pieces. This guide will outline several locations that Kestodon are guaranteed to spawn in Monster Hunter Rise, in addition to the monster's material drop rates.
One of the primary reasons why players may be attempting to locate Kestodons is to unlock Sub Camp 1 in Sandy Plains. After finding this sub-camp's location, when players return to the merchant in the village they will be tasked with hunting 8 Kestodons.
Unsurprisingly, Kestodons can only be found in the Sandy Plains region. Players should make sure not to confuse them with the Rhenoplos in the region, as the monsters look somewhat similar.
One of the primary locations where players can find Kestodons is in zone 5. When players travel to this location, they will typically find 5 Kestodons resting near the small watering hole.
The second guaranteed spawn for Kestodons is in the underground area between zones 12 and 10. At this location, players will find 3 Kestodons roaming the nearby ruins. Kestodons have also been known to spawn in zones 3 and 6, however, these spawns are not guaranteed, unlike the previously mentioned locations.
If players simply require Kestodon parts, one of the ways to increase the number of Kestodon available to hunt in the Sandy Plains is by accepting the 2-star hub quest "Dawn of the Kestodon." After accepting the quest and traveling to the Sandy Plains, players will notice that the Kestodon populate numerous locations throughout the entire map.
Depending on whether players are in a low or high-rank mission, the monster parts dropped by the Kestodon will differ. In low-rank quests or expeditions, Kestodons have an 80% chance to drop Kestodon Shells and a 20% chance to drop Kestodon Scalps. On high-rank quests or expeditions, Kestodons have a 70% chance to drop Kestodon Carapaces and a 30% chance to drop Kestodon Scalps.

In terms of weapons, Kestodon parts are used to craft the Kamura Cleaver III, and the Barbaroi Blade I. For armor sets, Kestodon parts are required for the creation of several pieces in the Ingot, Ingot S, Diablo, Diablo S, Tetranadon S, and Rhenoplos Sets.

While the Kestodon may not be one of the easiest monsters to farm in Monster Hunter Rise, it certainly beats farming Melynxes for Pawprint Stamps.
Outriders players who own the Hell’s Rangers Content Pack can find this rifle in the Inbox tab of their in-game Stash. The Earthborn Renegade’s Assault Rifle will come in a Standard Variant with the Bone Shrapnel mod applied. Players will want to claim their Assault Rifle and take it straight to Dr. Zahedi to change its Variant to Tactical for a more consistent DPS weapon. Changing the Variant will re-roll the Firepower value; players will want to hunt for a Firepower value of 365+ to achieve a level 50 Firepower of around 90K+. The higher the base Firepower value of the weapon, the higher the final result.


https://sites.google.com/view/rise-of-kingdoms-hack-gems-wit/home
https://sites.google.com/view/riseofkingdomsgemgeneratornosu/home
https://sites.google.com/view/riseofkingdomsgemgeneratornohu/home
https://sites.google.com/view/riseofkingdomhackgems2021/home
https://sites.google.com/view/riseofkingdomsresourceshack/home

 



Category : entertainment

Rules About ISC2 CAP Exam Preparation

Rules About ISC2 CAP Exam Preparation

- Form Builder APP is developed to make form creation process much easier! Form Builder APP is developed to make form creation process much easier! developed to .


Roblox is Hiding A Terrifying Clown Video

Roblox is Hiding A Terrifying Clown Video

- Roblox fans have recently begun rediscovering a strange video of a creepy clown that players can find when entering a command on some servers.


Students Guide To A Challenging VMware 1V0-41-20 Exam Preparation

Students Guide To A Challenging VMware 1V0-41-20 Exam Preparation

- The meant 2012 doomsday is presently building its wave by means of the online industry area as well as tv set. Numerous theories level to December twenty means,


New Pokemon Snap: How To Unlock Every Alternate Route & Exit For Each Course

New Pokemon Snap: How To Unlock Every Alternate Route & Exit For Each Course

- There are 20 alternate routes for players to explore in New Pokemon Snap, although finding and unlocking them all can be a little tricky.