Increasing brand awareness is the first and most crucial step towards the growth of your business. Maximizing the brand voice is as important as providing good quality products and services to your customers. There are many ways of marketing your brand and reaching the correct audience. One of the most trending and successful ways is video marketing. The young generation prefers to watch a video instead of reading a page.
In 2017, a vast amount of traffic shifted to video content. Businessmen who have invested in this increasing video marketing trend have successfully reached millions of people. The number of people using video marketing to increase their brand awareness has increased from 61% to 85% in five years.
Video Marketing uses video with a specific content strategy to advertise the products and services provided by a particular brand, which will help them increase their sales. Creating appropriate content based on the audience you want to target is essential. The video should provide the user with proper knowledge of your brand in a minimalistic way. You can use Video SEO to increase conversions of any website you want.
Here are some of the critical things to keep in mind while using Video Marketing to increase your brand awareness.
The content of the video that you create should be relevant to the audience you want to target. It would help if you had a clear idea about what age group, gender, and location are interested in your brand. Then, you have to choose your theme and content according to them. You have to think about what your customers would like the most or which language they prefer the most.
You have to choose a video platform that is more suitable for your target audience. If you aim to reach the old generation, there is no point in marketing your video in social media apps; you would have to publish TV ads. On the other hand, targeting the young generation through social media apps would be more convenient and efficient. Try to choose platforms already based on videos. YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook can be the ideal platforms to choose for attracting the new generation.
The video content trend is getting so popular that many people have started uploading their content on various platforms. The customers are bombarded with so much content that they can watch for their lifetime. You have to think of the content that will stand out from the videos already available on the internet. You can hire top-quality actors, content writers and directors to shoot your video. You can also make animated videos to explain your brand best.
Nowadays, the viewers are astute; they only watch a video if it looks good and genuine to them in the first three to four seconds. Over 70% of the users feel that ads are more instructive nowadays. You have to make a video that will blend in naturally with the content and never explicitly sell your product. Instead, try demonstrating your product value and emphasizing some critical elements of it.
There is a common rule among marketers. It is called the 80/20 rule, which means 20% content creation and 80% promoting. The more people see your video, the more your brand awareness increases.
Spend only 20% of your time and efforts in creating content for your video, and spend the remaining 80% in promoting that in every way you can.
If you focus more on creating video and less on promoting, it is evident that only a few people will get to know about your products and brand. You can also take the help of a digital marketing agency, which will help you promote your video on various platforms.
If you plan to land your video on a platform that supports long-form content, lean hard into the storytelling aspects of things. It would be effortless and understandable for the users if you describe your product with some storyline help. The story makes the video interesting.
Even if the viewer is not interested in the development, he may watch the video for the story and know about your brand. About 55% of customers who love the brand story are willing to buy the product.
The three E’s that are very important to increase brand awareness are:
And at last, energize them to engage with your brand in the future.
In this competitive video marketing trend, try to be unique and benefit from the advanced technology, which helps you reach all parts of the world. Promote on all the platforms available to attract more and more people.
- 2 hours ago66 mins The UFC 258 start time and TV schedule for the Kamaru Usman vs Gilbert Burns fight card at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas Nevada
- to the delivery method of the medium, rather than the medium itself. Distinguishing delivery method from the media distributed
- College times are possible very potentially by far the most thrilling and colourful times in just about every persons each day lifetime. That is the place
- QuickBooks error 1406 comes when the Firewall or outsider security program is hindering the entrance to establishment forms.