Each kitchen is different and you need to treat them appropriately. The texture of the house, the positioning of the kitchen, the temperament of the entire house and the kitchen – these are some of the factors that need to be considered.
Another struggle that most people face is when it comes to choosing the tiles for the kitchen. It is easier than it sounds and in this article, we will try to elucidate on this with a few tips and picking guidelines.
The best kitchen tiles for to choose from – Know your pick
When we are presented with a number of different options of tiling, we are spoilt for choice. But it proves to be counter-productive as most people cannot effectively make up their mind. This article aims at helping them make the right decision for themselves:
- Wooden Tiles – If your kitchen is surrounded by cabinetry of lighter shade or if the overall mood around the kitchen demands for something light and breezy, then you can go for a wooden finish. Now, maintaining hardwood floors is expensive so you can go for wooden tiles that give you the same finish but without the upkeep.
- Marble Tiles – If you want that glow, that shine and that dazzle, then marble is the way to go. The best thing about going for marble tiles in your kitchen is that it is so versatile that it goes with different moods and themes. Also, with marble tiles you have multiple designs, shades and textures so you can always find the one that matches the mood of the kitchen and the rest of your house. Furthermore, you can use the same marble tiling for making the kitchen island and the backsplash (to enhance that glamour quotient).
- Ceramic Tiles – With ceramic tiles, you unlock the door to a number of possible layouts that are so varied yet so aesthetically pleasing. You can go for geometric designs, custom designs, wooden finishes or straight up solid colours as well. Either way, the matte finish of the ceramic tiles can really add that ‘less is more’ look to the kitchen. If you like contemporary finishes and art decor interiors, then ceramic tiles for your kitchen, is the way to go.
- Brick Tiles – If you want that urban or neo-suburban look, then go for exposed brick tiles. They come in a variety of options and if that metro look and vibe is what you are going for, this is easily one of the most rustic yet futuristic look that you can adorn your kitchen with. Also, they can bring a nice contrast to most colour balances, making the kitchen pop out.
- Granite Tiles – Another great option that suits the minimalistic and contemporary look really well is the granite tiles. People use it to dress up the walls of their bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens. In fact, they are the number one pick when it comes to modern kitchen tiles and they are also used as backsplashes and countertops. Granite tiles that are of the darker shades and hues can really add a mysterious yet congenial look to your kitchen, which goes well with a rustic home decor as well as one with a more modern finish.
These are the 5 best tiling ideas that you can opt for, for your kitchen. It is a place that is frequently used and visited so make sure you opt for something that you will be okay with for a long time. You can check out the various options you have available on NEOM’s website. They offer a large variety of kitchen design tiles at really affordable rates.